Technical Operations Specialist
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in administration and directing Help Desk tickets to proper departments and escalating resources problems to the Engineering team.
- Answer phone calls for Tech Ops and Systems team
- Identifies and takes appropriate courses of action to resolve issues and maintenance on workstations including Linux, Mac, and Windows OS
- Tracks equipment in / out of the studio and through internal systems auditing database
- Works with the Scheduling team to initiate on/off boarding procedures
- Stays current with processes and workflow effecting all Technology departments to ensure Production needs are met
- Documents process to help roll out best practices between the Technology department and Production
- Be able to lift 50lbs to move and rack servers/workstations/monitors/ and other studio equipment.
- 2+ years’ experience in IT administration; Customer Service or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of OS’s, including Windows, OSX and Linux.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Solution oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintain a high attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to work O/T or weekends based on production schedule
- Experience working in a Post-Production environment, an asset