Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations.
About the Team:
This role will support key system transformation projects within Billing and Finance. It will also support the Media Billings Team which covers Broadcast, Delivery Operations and Localisation Billings.
- Provide support to key billing and finance system transformation projects, working with Billing Manager to interface across operational, billing and finance teams globally.
- Liaising closely with the Client Services Team and clients to ensure work orders are accrued and billed correctly.
- To ensure that invoices are prepared and sent prior to the month end cut off date.
- To assist the Credit Controllers and raise credit notes ensuring that the correct authorisation is obtained in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensuring that procedures are adhered to and anomolies reported
- To meet weekly and monthly deadlines as specified by clients and the business.
- To assist Credit Controller as and when required.
- General admin. duties as required
- Previous Billings experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Good basic Excel knowledge
- Must exercise good time keeping and be self motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Able to work under pressure
Free coffee bar and breakfast, onsite exercise classes, cinema screenings and popcorn - we make movies after all!