Autodesk Flame Engineer
Flame support / pipeline integration:
• Day-to-day support of Flame/Flare/Flame Assist systems (eg. putting out fires and forming solutions/troubleshooting under pressure)
• Maintain archiving of systems and keep framestores clean and at-the-ready for any large jobs that may suddenly appear. Work with assists to maintain framestores.
• Keeping systems up-to-date with updates, system maintenance, scripts etc, plug-ins
• Look for improvements that can be made to current Flame system/network configurations
• Setup and maintain Shotgun integration w/ facility
• Work with artists and supes to help find solutions to integrating Flame Department into Nuke and CG pipelines more effectively
• Be able to assist with other pipeline/engineering tasks if there is down-time
- 5+ years of hands on engineering experience with Autodesk Flame.
- understanding of VFX advertising pipeline
- Previous engineering support experience with Smoke is bonus.
- 5+ years of systems administration experience with Linux/Windows environment.
- automation, bash, puppet scripting experience is highly desired bonus.
- understanding of post video delivery standard and formats.